Our Take on AI and a Reminder…
AI language systems like ChatGPT, JasperAI, Bard, and similar models have been in the news for months. Companies are finding the best ways to capitalize on it for their specific needs: advertising, customer service, aiding in content creation, etc.
However, don’t forget to give it the human touch to maximize its effectiveness.
- Define your brand voice: Clearly identify the unique personality, tone, and style that align with your brand. Establishing guidelines for your brand voice will help shape the responses generated by AI systems to match your desired tone.
- Train the AI model with brand-specific data. Feed it examples of how your brand communicates, to help the AI system generate responses that reflect your brand’s personality.
- Implement quality control measures: Monitor and review the AI-generated responses to ensure they align with your standards. Develop a feedback loop to provide corrections or suggestions whenever the AI-generated content deviates from the desired tone or style.
- Collaborate with human experts: Involve your human experts in the AI training and content creation processes. They can provide input, and guidance, and review the AI-generated content to ensure it maintains the human touch and reflects the brand.
- AI systems learn and improve with feedback and iteration. Analyze the performance and user feedback to refine the AI-generated responses and align them with your brand voice.
Remember that AI is here to assist in automating certain tasks, but ultimately it is a tool to augment human capabilities to achieve better efficiency, enhance the customer experience, and achieve business goals. If you need some guidance, we are here to help!
Speaking of goals, in case you didn’t remember or haven’t been reminded hundreds of times, Google will stop processing data for Universal Analytics on July 1st…basically hours away. Migration to Google Analytics should be completed before then.
Have a great week and 4th of July holiday!
President and Founder, Engage Media
To learn about how Engage Media can help your business, please visit www.engagemedia.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to book an appointment here. Our team of professionals is ready to assist you with all your digital and traditional media needs.